Legal and normative frame
Stable legal frame for attraction and protection of foreign
Simplification of the License, Permission and Registration
Regimes /simplification of more than 50% of the existing regimes/ .
- Considerable decrease of the administrative barriers and expenses for establishment
of business .
Accelerated amortization norms: 2 years for computers,
3 1/3 years for machines .
Institutional support for large foreign investment projects
Establishment of industrial zones with considerable investment
- Introduction of the International Accounting Standards (IAS) .
Corporate tax rate
- 0 % in areas of high unemployment – the of municipalities Avren, Vetrino,
Valchi Dol, Dolni Chiflik, Dalgopol, Provadiya, Suvorovo.
Personal income tax
The annual taxable base is the sum of all taxable incomes received during
the calendar year. The total annual income is subject to some adjustments
and is then taxed in accordance with an annual progressive scale as follows:
Capital income tax: 0 % .
Interest income tax: 0 % .
- VAT exemption for imports for investment projects over 5 million EUR
- For imports for investment projects over 5 million EUR – VAT credit
refund in 3 - month term .
- VAT exemption for imports for investment projects over 5 million EUR.
- VAT credit refund within 45 days for exporters.
- The export of software is VAT free.